Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Minnie Mouse template
- Pink waist apron
- White paint
- Pink craft foam
- Black felt with a sticky back
- White eyelet trim
- White felt circles with a sticky back
- Hot glue
How to Make It:
- Hot glue the white eyelet trim to the top of the pink waist apron. Fold the trim over the apron’s edge and glue it to the back for a clean finish.
- Then, flip the apron so that the back side is facing up. Place another piece of white eyelet trim on the bottom edge and glue them together.
- Flip the apron back over so that the front side is facing up. Then, stick the white felt circles onto the apron in a staggered layout.
- Using a pencil’s eraser, paint on white polka dots onto the pink craft foam.
- Cut out the Minnie Mouse shape from the template. Then, trace the Minnie Mouse shape onto the black felt with a pencil and cut it out.
- Cut out the Minnie bow from the template shape. Place the bow on top of the polka dot pink craft foam and cut it out.
- Glue the Minnie Mouse black felt shape to the polka dot bow.
- Place Minnie Mouse into the apron and hot glue into place.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...