Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Feel the wind in your ears with this adorable Minnie Mouse kite craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Minnie Mouse template
- Square wooden dowels in various sizes
- Hot glue
- White polka dot stickers
- Red craft foam
- Black vinyl
- White paint pen
- Red and white polka dot vinyl
- Red ribbon
- Red nylon fabric
How to Make It:
- Place the square wooden dowels into a kite shape and use hot glue to attach them together.
- Lay out the red nylon fabric and place the kite frame on top. Trim around the edges to get the general kite shape. Then use hot glue to attach the fabric onto the frame. Use scissors to trim off any excess fabric.
- Cut out the Minnie Mouse template, then trace onto the black vinyl and cut it out.
- Then, cut the Minnie Mouse Bow out of the template. Trace the bow onto the red craft foam and red polka dot vinyl, and cut them out.
- Using the white paint pen, decorate the red craft foam bows with white polka dots.
- Decorate the front of the kite with white polka dot stickers in a staggered pattern.
- Place the Minnie cutouts onto the center of the kite, with the black vinyl first and polka dot vinyl bow second.
- On the bottom of the kite, attach the red ribbon with hot glue.
- Hot glue the remaining polka dot Minnie bows onto the string for decoration.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...