An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Feel the wind in your ears with this adorable Minnie Mouse kite craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Minnie Mouse template
- Square wooden dowels in various sizes
- Hot glue
- White polka dot stickers
- Red craft foam
- Black vinyl
- White paint pen
- Red and white polka dot vinyl
- Red ribbon
- Red nylon fabric
How to Make It:
- Place the square wooden dowels into a kite shape and use hot glue to attach them together.
- Lay out the red nylon fabric and place the kite frame on top. Trim around the edges to get the general kite shape. Then use hot glue to attach the fabric onto the frame. Use scissors to trim off any excess fabric.
- Cut out the Minnie Mouse template, then trace onto the black vinyl and cut it out.
- Then, cut the Minnie Mouse Bow out of the template. Trace the bow onto the red craft foam and red polka dot vinyl, and cut them out.
- Using the white paint pen, decorate the red craft foam bows with white polka dots.
- Decorate the front of the kite with white polka dot stickers in a staggered pattern.
- Place the Minnie cutouts onto the center of the kite, with the black vinyl first and polka dot vinyl bow second.
- On the bottom of the kite, attach the red ribbon with hot glue.
- Hot glue the remaining polka dot Minnie bows onto the string for decoration.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...