An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Cherish your favorite family memories with this adorable Moana-inspired photo holder!
What You’ll Need:
- Craft paper
- Small clothespin
- Favorite photo
- Moana figurine
- Favorite paint color
- Hot glue
- Painted wooden plaque
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the seashell with your favorite color of paint.
- Glue on glitter and jewels onto the seashell.
- Make photo holders using wire and pliers. Take your wire and wrap it around the clothespin, then create a coil at the bottom.
- Hot glue the shell, figurine, and photo holder onto the plaque.
- Then attach your favorite family photo onto the clothespin.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...