An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Surprise your family with these adorable water bottles inspired by your friends from Monsters, Inc.!
What You’ll Need:
- Monsters, Inc. character templates
- Craft tweezers
- Purple vinyl circles
- Assorted vinyl: green, pink, blue, and white
- Pink, turquoise, and green water bottles
How to Make It:
- Cut out the character template pieces and trace them onto vinyl. Then, carefully cut them out.
- Using the template as a guide, stick the vinyl pieces for each character onto their own water bottles. If needed, use a pencil or craft tweezers to place the small character details.
- Add purple vinyl circles around Sully’s water bottle for spots.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...