An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Put your best paw forward with this adorable One Hundred and One Dalmatians–inspired craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Sticky-backed felt dots
- Hot glue
- Black felt
- Fleece onesie
- Mickey Mouse stuffed animal
How to Make It:
- Trace two triangle-shaped ears onto the black felt and then cut them out.
- Apply the sticky-backed felt dots onto the onesie in a random pattern.
- Replace the ears from the fleece onesie with the black felt ears. Make sure to attach each ear with hot glue so that it stays on securely.
- Place the Mickey Mouse stuffed animal inside the completed Dalmatian onesie!
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...