An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Celebrate the magic of Peter Pan with this adorable shadow box theater!
What You’ll Need:
- Peter Pan template
- Theatre frame template
- Black shoebox
- Tracing paper
- Wooden coffee stirrers
- Glue stick
- Gold glitter glue
- Craft knife
- Black cardstock
- Cutting mat
- LED tea lights
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Peter Pan characters from the templates.
- Cut out the bottom and one of the sides from the shoebox.
- Cut out the theatre frame from the template and trace it onto black cardstock. Then, cut it out.
- Glue tracing paper onto the front of the shoebox. Trim off any extra tracing paper with a craft knife.
- Tape the Peter Pan character silhouettes onto the coffee stirrers.
- Glue the frame onto the shoebox on top of the tracing paper.
- Use the glitter to decorate the shadowbox.
- Place the tea lights into the bottom of the shadowbox.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...