Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Wish upon a star with this adorable Princess and the Frog-inspired lily pad craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Paint, white and one other color
- Wall hook
- Craft knife
- Paint pens
- Cutting mat
- Hot glue
- Pistachio shells
- Evening star decal
- Craft foam: one dark green and one light green
How to Make It:
- Trace a circle onto the cardboard square with a pencil. Then cut the circle out using scissors.
- Place a circle of hot glue on the middle of the cardboard circle. Then, place a pistachio shell (with the pointy side up) into the glue. Continue gluing and adding pistachio shells into a flower design.
- Paint the pistachio flower with the white paint, and let dry.
- Add accents to the tips of the flower petals with the other color of paint. Then, dab paint in the center for extra detail. Use a paint pen in the center for additional details.
- Cut out a lily pad shape from the dark green craft foam.
- Cut out a starburst design from the light green craft foam.
- Use hot glue to secure the starburst design onto the top of the lily pad. Then, hot glue the white flower onto the starburst design.
- Add a small amount of hot glue onto the top of the wall hook and place the lily pad down to secure them together.
- Add an evening star onto the wall to help accent the lily pad.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...