An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Chef Remy template
- Strips of white poster board
- Black cardstock
- LED tealight
- Tape runner
- Strips of paper
- Hot glue
- Glassine or tracing paper
How to Make It:
- Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing paper. Then, repeat with the second piece of glassine/tracing paper.
- Connect the pleats together with the tape runner so that it lays flat.
- Place the poster board strips on the bottom of the glassine/tracing paper on both sides. Connect with tape.
- Form a piece of glassine/tracing paper into a cylinder. Connect the ends with tape or hot glue.
- Glue the longer strips of cardstock in an X shape. Create a tealight holder with the shorter strips, then glue them together.
- Bend the long strips of cardstock into a dome shape. Glue to the inside of the hat.
- Cut out the Chef Remy template. Trace it onto the black cardstock, then, cut it out.
- Tape Chef Remy to the inside of the hat. Add tealight.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...