Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Chef Remy template
- Strips of white poster board
- Black cardstock
- LED tealight
- Tape runner
- Strips of paper
- Hot glue
- Glassine or tracing paper
How to Make It:
- Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing paper. Then, repeat with the second piece of glassine/tracing paper.
- Connect the pleats together with the tape runner so that it lays flat.
- Place the poster board strips on the bottom of the glassine/tracing paper on both sides. Connect with tape.
- Form a piece of glassine/tracing paper into a cylinder. Connect the ends with tape or hot glue.
- Glue the longer strips of cardstock in an X shape. Create a tealight holder with the shorter strips, then glue them together.
- Bend the long strips of cardstock into a dome shape. Glue to the inside of the hat.
- Cut out the Chef Remy template. Trace it onto the black cardstock, then, cut it out.
- Tape Chef Remy to the inside of the hat. Add tealight.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...