An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Learn how to craft these adorable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs–inspired bowling pins with your whole family!
What You’ll Need:
- Seven Dwarfs templates
- Felt: white, peach, turquoise, lavender, and brown
- Sticky-backed felt: maroon, mustard, browns, blue, and red
- Potato chip cans
- Wood ball
- Craft glue
- Tape runner
- Red paint
- Hot glue
- Yellow craft foam
- Green and black cardstock
How to Make It:
- Wrap the sticky-backed felt around the potato chip cans.
- Cut out a small square piece from the yellow craft foam. Fold the square in half and cut two small lines to create a belt buckle. Then, cut out a strip from the black cardstock and feed it through the yellow belt buckle.
- Cut out the Seven Dwarfs from the templates. Place the Dwarfs onto the white felt and follow the edge around with scissors to create their beards. Then create their hats using the rest of the felt colors, and use a tape runner to hold the pieces together.
- Attach the Dwarfs’ heads and belts to the chip can body with craft glue.
- Paint the wooden ball with red paint. Then, cut out two leaves from the green cardstock and attach them onto the red-painted ball with hot glue.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...