Adventure is out there, and this map project is the perfect way for your family to keep track of all your travels! What You’ll Need: Large framed map Cutting mat Foamcore Scissors Sticky-back felt in assorted colors Tape runner Pencil Map pins Printout of the compass White string Up-house and balloon template How to Make...
In Frozen 2, sisterhood and friendship help carry Anna and Elsa through their magical journeys of self discovery. Follow along to make these soaps inspired by Frozen 2, featuring designs harnessing the power of the four elements.
What You’ll Need:
- Frozen 2 elements
- Tape runner
- Laminating sheet
- Glycerin soap cubes
- Cosmetic glitter for soap making
- Soap molds
- Wooden skewers
- Knife and cutting board
How To Make It:
- Print out the 4 elements from Frozen 2 and carefully cut out. You’ll need two of each element. Tape them together so they’re double-sided.
- Place the 4 elements onto the laminating sheet, and run through the laminator. Then, cut them out leaving an 1/8 of an inch border around all sides.
- Place the glycerin soap cubes into a microwavable dish and heat for 2 minutes or until completely melted.
- Add some sparkle to your soap with cosmetic glitter.
- Place the laminated element inside the soap mold. Hold it in place with a wooden skewer, and pour the liquid soap into the mold. Hold in place for a few minutes, then remove the skewer. Allow the soap to harden completely.
- Once set, use a knife to carve the soap into diamond shapes.
Disney Family Sundays is now streaming only on Disney+!
Your kids will love making these mermaid tails a part of their world! What You’ll Need: Measuring tape Craft paper Pencil Fleece fabric Hand-drawn mermaid tail template Hand-drawn scale template Permanent marker Glitter cardstock or felt in assorted colors Glitter glue Ribbon Decorative trim Straight pins Safety pins Scissors Hot glue Sewing machine How...
Let your family’s crafting skills take flight by making your very own circus tent inspired by Dumbo! What You’ll Need Pre-made canopy tent for kids 6-inch wide red ribbons cut to your preferred length Blue paper bunting (or make your own with blue cardstock) Red pom-pom trim 1 sheet of craft foam 1 sheet of...