An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Get ready to travel to a galaxy far, far away with this Star Wars-inspired clock craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Craft paper
- Clock parts
- 1 latex glove
- Foam brush
- Wooden round clock
- Hot glue
- 12 of your favorite Star Wars figurines
- Silver and black metallic paint
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the wooden clock with black metallic paint and let dry completely.
- Put on a latex glove and use the toothbrush to splat metallic silver paint onto the wooden clock. Let the clock dry completely.
- Use a ruler and pencil to evenly mark the clock number spots where the figurines will sit.
- Hot glue the Star Wars figurines onto the clock face.
- Put together the clock motor parts onto the center of the clock face.
Note: All hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...