Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Star Wars vehicle template
- Star Wars silhouette template
- Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks
- Tape runner
- Hanging art system
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors, then tape the front and back vehicle parts together using a tape runner.
- Trace the silhouettes from the template onto cardstock and cut them out.
- Clip your cutouts into place on the hanging art system.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Get ready to travel to a galaxy far, far away with this Star Wars-inspired clock craft! What You’ll Need: Craft paper Clock parts 1 latex glove Toothbrush Foam brush Wooden round clock Hot glue Ruler Pencil 12 of your favorite Star Wars figurines Silver and black metallic paint How to Make It: Cover work area...