An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Star Wars vehicle template
- Star Wars silhouette template
- Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks
- Tape runner
- Hanging art system
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors, then tape the front and back vehicle parts together using a tape runner.
- Trace the silhouettes from the template onto cardstock and cut them out.
- Clip your cutouts into place on the hanging art system.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...