Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Light up the night with this adorable Tangled-inspired lantern craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Tangled paper template (printed on letter size cardstock)
- Tape runner
- Screw hole punch
- Hot glue
- Cutting mat
- String lights
How to Make It:
- Take the screw hole punch and punch holes into the Tangled paper template and follow the pattern all the way around the design.
- Use the tape runner to add tape on the sides of the sheet. Then, roll the paper template into a cylinder and fold it into a lantern shape.
- Add hot glue on the outside edge to secure the shape into place. (Note: Use clothespins to hold in place to prevent burning.)
- Place the lantern onto the hook of your string lights.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...