An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Light up the night with this adorable Tangled-inspired lantern craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Tangled paper template (printed on letter size cardstock)
- Tape runner
- Screw hole punch
- Hot glue
- Cutting mat
- String lights
How to Make It:
- Take the screw hole punch and punch holes into the Tangled paper template and follow the pattern all the way around the design.
- Use the tape runner to add tape on the sides of the sheet. Then, roll the paper template into a cylinder and fold it into a lantern shape.
- Add hot glue on the outside edge to secure the shape into place. (Note: Use clothespins to hold in place to prevent burning.)
- Place the lantern onto the hook of your string lights.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...