An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Jungle Book character templates
- Permanent marker
- Eye stickers
- Leaf shapes on green cardstock
- Hot glue
- Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black
- Green shoebox
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Jungle Book characters from the templates. Then, trace the cut-outs onto the corresponding felt colors for each respective character, and cut them out. Make sure to make two sets of the base layer.
- Assemble and glue the felt pieces together. Glue the front and back halves together and leave the bottom open so that you can still fit your finger inside.
- Cut out the leaf shapes from the green cardstock.
- Glue leaves onto the shoebox theater.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
Cherish your favorite family memories with this adorable Moana-inspired photo holder! What You’ll Need: Craft paper Pliers Paintbrushes Wire Small clothespin Favorite photo Moana figurine Favorite paint color Hot glue Seashell Painted wooden plaque Glue Glitter Jewels How to Make It: Cover work area with craft paper. Paint the seashell with your favorite color of...