Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Show off your talent with this adorable Muppets-inspired pom-pom craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Kermit and Miss Piggy paper template
- Pom-pom makers
- Craft foam for Miss Piggy (eyes, nose, and ears)
- Felt for Miss Piggy (eyes and mouth)
- Felt for Kermit (mouth and collar)
- Cardstock for Miss Piggy (eyes)
- Cardstock for Kermit (eyes)
- Tape runner
- Hot glue
- Yarn for Miss Piggy and Kermit
How to Make It:
- Trace and cut the felt, foam, and cardstock using the Muppets templates.
- Make Miss Piggy’s nose using foam pieces.
- Build Miss Piggy’s eyes, ears, and mouth. Repeat for Kermit.
- Make Miss Piggy and Kermit pom-poms using a pom-pom maker.
- Make Miss Piggy’s hair, and tie in the middle.
- Hot glue Miss Piggy’s hair and face to pom-pom. Repeat for Kermit.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...