Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Reach for the sky with this adorable Toy Story-inspired toy bin craft!
What You’ll Need:
- 4 fabric storage cubes
- Foam brushes
- Large wooden letters
- Red, blue, yellow, and green paint
- Craft paper
- Masking tape
- Hot glue
- Cube shelf
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Use masking tape and scissors to tape off a ½-inch border on the back of each fabric storage cube.
- Paint around the box edges and let it dry completely. Then, remove the masking tape from the fabric storage cube.
- Using the foam brushes, paint the large wooden letters and let dry completely.
- Hot glue the back of the large wooden letters and place them on the fabric storage cubes.
- Store toys in the decorated storage cubes, and place them onto the cube shelf.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...