Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft! What You’ll Need: Bambi coloring page to use as a template Sheet of vinyl Large glass jar Twine Purple acrylic enamel paint Sponge dauber Faux butterflies Battery-powered tea light Scissors How to Make It: Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page...
Construct an adorable recycling container inspired by your friends from WALL•E!
What You’ll Need:
- WALL•E logo
- Control panel printout
- WALL•E templates
- Square cardboard box with a lid
- Cutting mat
- Craft paper
- Black and gray cardstock
- Black and white foam board
- A piece of cardboard
- Several foam brushes
- Tape runner
- Craft knife
- Yellow craft foam
- Various colors of paint: yellow, gray, silver metallic, black, white, and darker shade of yellow
- Foam roller
- Hot glue
- Brown and black corrugated paper
- 4 oatmeal containers painted black
- 2 soda cans painted black
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint your square cardboard box with yellow paint and let dry completely.
- Cut out all of the templates.
- Paint the rims of the soda cans with gray paint.
- Trace WALL•E’s eyes onto the white foam board and cut them out. Paint the solid eye section with gray paint.
- Create WALL•E’s eyebrows with two squares of cardboard. Paint one gray and the other black.
- Place the white foam eyes onto the soda cans and glue them down securely. Then, glue the painted gray foam pieces onto the other side of the cans.
- Use hot glue to attach the brown corrugated paper around the eyes.
- For WALL•E’s eyebrows, glue the black and gray squares onto his eyes. Make sure the gray side is facing up.
- To make WALL•E’s wheels, hot glue the black corrugated paper around 2 oatmeal containers. Repeat to make an additional set of wheels. Paint silver metallic paint onto the wheels to give it a rugged effect.
- Trace WALL•E’s accent pieces onto the black card stock and trace the side buttons onto the yellow craft foam. Use a tape runner to connect the same shapes together.
- Use a crafting knife to cut the pistons out of the foam board.
- Paint WALL•E’s arms and pistons, and let dry completely.
- Glue WALL•E’s eyes onto the top of the yellow box securely.
- Glue the control panel right under the yellow box lid.
- Attach the arms to the side of the box, pistons to the back of the box, logo onto the front of the box, and wheels to the bottom of the box.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Craft your own enchanted stained-glass art inspired by Beauty and the Beast! What You’ll Need: Mrs. Potts and Chip template Plexiglass Masking tape Liquid leading Glass paint: yellow, purple, blue, white, and red Cotton swabs Rubbing alcohol How to Make It: Tape the template face down on the plexiglass. Trace black lines onto the plexiglass with...
Craft your very own resistance fleet and protect the galaxy with this adorable Star Wars hanging art craft! What You’ll Need: Star Wars vehicle template Star Wars silhouette template Various colors of cardstock: blues, reds, grays, and blacks Tape runner Pencil Scissors Hanging art system How to Make It: Cut out the Star Wars vehicle templates with scissors,...