An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Construct an adorable recycling container inspired by your friends from WALL•E!
What You’ll Need:
- WALL•E logo
- Control panel printout
- WALL•E templates
- Square cardboard box with a lid
- Cutting mat
- Craft paper
- Black and gray cardstock
- Black and white foam board
- A piece of cardboard
- Several foam brushes
- Tape runner
- Craft knife
- Yellow craft foam
- Various colors of paint: yellow, gray, silver metallic, black, white, and darker shade of yellow
- Foam roller
- Hot glue
- Brown and black corrugated paper
- 4 oatmeal containers painted black
- 2 soda cans painted black
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint your square cardboard box with yellow paint and let dry completely.
- Cut out all of the templates.
- Paint the rims of the soda cans with gray paint.
- Trace WALL•E’s eyes onto the white foam board and cut them out. Paint the solid eye section with gray paint.
- Create WALL•E’s eyebrows with two squares of cardboard. Paint one gray and the other black.
- Place the white foam eyes onto the soda cans and glue them down securely. Then, glue the painted gray foam pieces onto the other side of the cans.
- Use hot glue to attach the brown corrugated paper around the eyes.
- For WALL•E’s eyebrows, glue the black and gray squares onto his eyes. Make sure the gray side is facing up.
- To make WALL•E’s wheels, hot glue the black corrugated paper around 2 oatmeal containers. Repeat to make an additional set of wheels. Paint silver metallic paint onto the wheels to give it a rugged effect.
- Trace WALL•E’s accent pieces onto the black card stock and trace the side buttons onto the yellow craft foam. Use a tape runner to connect the same shapes together.
- Use a crafting knife to cut the pistons out of the foam board.
- Paint WALL•E’s arms and pistons, and let dry completely.
- Glue WALL•E’s eyes onto the top of the yellow box securely.
- Glue the control panel right under the yellow box lid.
- Attach the arms to the side of the box, pistons to the back of the box, logo onto the front of the box, and wheels to the bottom of the box.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...