An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Learn how to make an adorable bean bag toss inspired by your friends from the Hundred Acre Wood!
What You’ll Need:
- Unfinished wood game board
- Foam core
- Red paint
- Paint roller
- Black 3D paint
- Cutting mat
- Tape runner
- Sticky-backed felt: red, yellow, blue, pink, and purple
- Color flannel: red, orange, yellow, and blue
- Craft knife
- Dried beans
- Hot glue
- Colored craft foam: blue and yellow
- Sewing machine
How to Make It:
- Paint the wooden game board with red paint and let it dry completely.
- Measure and cut flannel into 6.5 x 11.5-inch strips. Then, cut sticky-backed felt into accent strips and attach it onto the flannel.
- Fold the flannel strips and sew the edges together with a sewing machine. Make sure to leave one edge open so that dried beans can still be put inside.
- Flip the bean bag inside out so that the stitches are on the inside and fill the bags with beans. Use hot glue to seal the edge shut.
- Draw the pieces of a honey pot onto the craft foam and cut them out. Use a tape runner to attach them together.
- Use the black 3D paint to write “HUNNY” onto the craft foam honey pot.
- Hot glue the honey pot to the game board.
Note: All cutting, hot gluing, and sewing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...