Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates
- Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow
- Paint brushes
- Paint pens: black, red, and pink
- Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink
- Hot glue
- Flower pots
- Craft paper
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the flower pots with the various Winnie the Poohcolors.
- Trace the ears onto the cardstock and then cut them out.
- Draw the facial details onto the planter with paint and paint pens.
- Attach the ears to the top of the planter with hot glue.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Show off your talent with this adorable Muppets-inspired pom-pom craft! What You’ll Need: Kermit and Miss Piggy paper template Pencil Scissors Pom-pom makers Craft foam for Miss Piggy (eyes, nose, and ears) Felt for Miss Piggy (eyes and mouth) Felt for Kermit (mouth and collar) Cardstock for Miss Piggy (eyes) Cardstock for Kermit (eyes) Tape...