An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates
- Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow
- Paint brushes
- Paint pens: black, red, and pink
- Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink
- Hot glue
- Flower pots
- Craft paper
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the flower pots with the various Winnie the Poohcolors.
- Trace the ears onto the cardstock and then cut them out.
- Draw the facial details onto the planter with paint and paint pens.
- Attach the ears to the top of the planter with hot glue.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...