Learn how to craft these adorable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs–inspired bowling pins with your whole family! What You’ll Need: Seven Dwarfs templates Felt: white, peach, turquoise, lavender, and brown Sticky-backed felt: maroon, mustard, browns, blue, and red Potato chip cans Scissors Paintbrush Wood ball Craft glue Tape runner Red paint Hot glue Yellow...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates
- Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow
- Paint brushes
- Paint pens: black, red, and pink
- Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink
- Hot glue
- Flower pots
- Craft paper
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the flower pots with the various Winnie the Poohcolors.
- Trace the ears onto the cardstock and then cut them out.
- Draw the facial details onto the planter with paint and paint pens.
- Attach the ears to the top of the planter with hot glue.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Surprise your family with these adorable water bottles inspired by your friends from Monsters, Inc.! What You’ll Need: Monsters, Inc. character templates Pencil Scissors Craft tweezers Purple vinyl circles Assorted vinyl: green, pink, blue, and white Pink, turquoise, and green water bottles How to Make It: Cut out the character template pieces and trace them onto...
Learn how to make an adorable bean bag toss inspired by your friends from the Hundred Acre Wood! What You’ll Need: Unfinished wood game board Foam core Red paint Paint roller Black 3D paint Cutting mat Tape runner Pencil Sticky-backed felt: red, yellow, blue, pink, and purple Color flannel: red, orange, yellow, and blue Scissors...