An adorable Goofy craft that is sure to leave a smile on your whole family’s face! What You’ll Need: Goofy paper template Empty oatmeal container, painted silver Scissors Hot glue Pencil Permanent marker Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white How to Make It: Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy...
Start your engines and let the sugar rush begin!
What You’ll Need:
- Cutting mat
- Foamboard w/ template for frame and hubcaps
- Twist ties
- Paint pen
- Hot glue
- Craft knife
- Foam glue
- Template of number 7
- Guide for frame assembly
- Hand-drawn strawberry template
- Dark brown and light brown felt
- Large rectangle and small circle cut from thick foam
- Craft foam confetti
- Pink and white ribbon
- Pink tissue paper
- Tissue paper tassels in red, orange, and yellow
- 6 pool noodles in various colors
- Shipping tubes painted pink
- Various colors of tape
How to Make It:
- Use a craft knife to cut out the frame and hubcaps from the foamboard.
- Using the guide for the racer frame, build the frame with hot glue. Add red tape to support the joints.
- Cut the light brown felt in a u-shape with wavy edges and then cut dark brown felt with wavy edges to create the appearance of melted chocolate.
- Decorate the chocolate felt with the craft foam confetti to look like sprinkles.
- Attach the dark brown felt to the large thick foam rectangle using hot glue.
- Cut out the number seven from the template and wrap the thick foam circle in pink tissue paper. Attach the cut-out seven to the front of the pink circle, and then wrap in cellophane. Secure with tape and twist ties and then finish it off with pink bows on both sides.
- Wrap the shipping tubes in white ribbon to make them look like candy and secure with hot glue. Then, wrap the tubes in cellophane, and then add the tissue paper tassels.
- Stick the strawberry template design on the smaller hubcap and then decorate with tape. Use the paint pen to decorate the larger hubcaps with a design of your choice.
- Form the pool noodles in a circle and secure with tape. Decorate the rest of the pool noodle with tape.
- Create the wheels by hot-gluing the strawberry hubcap to the smaller set of wheels. For the larger wheels, stack the pool noodle circles and hot-glue them together, then attach the hubcap to the outside.
- Lay the lighter brown chocolate felt over the frame of the racer and adhere with hot glue. Use hot glue to adhere the shipping tube exhaust pipes to the back of the frame. Then, take the thick foam rectangle covered in dark brown felt and glue it to the spoiler. Finish off the details of your frame with the number seven candy. Place the frame on your wagon and attach the wheels with hot glue.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house! What You’ll Need: Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric 16-inch round pillow insert Black felt Minnie Mouse bow 2 white buttons Scissors Pins Sewing needle Red thread Craft glue Iron Sewing machine How to...
All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft! What You’ll Need: Jungle Book character templates Permanent marker Stickers Eye stickers Glue Pencil Leaf shapes on green cardstock Hot glue Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black Green shoebox How to Make It: Cut out...