Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft! What You’ll Need: Minnie Mouse template Pink waist apron White paint Pink craft foam Black felt with a sticky back White eyelet trim Pencil Scissors White felt circles with a sticky back Hot glue How to Make It: Hot glue the white eyelet trim...
Go a little wild with this Zootopia-inspired bracelet craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Assorted beads, charms, and self-adhesive gems
- Tall cylindrical drinking glass
- Craft paper
- Clear elastic string
- Foam brush
- Hot plate and a pot filled with water
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Place popsicle sticks into the hot water and let sit for around 30 minutes until they get soft. Then, use tongs to remove the popsicle sticks and allow them to cool completely.
- Begin to roll the popsicle sticks into a circular shape and place them into the tall cylindrical drinking glass to keep the shape.
- Remove the popsicle sticks from the cylindrical glass. Use a foam brush to apply paint onto the popsicle stick. Let dry completely.
- Trim the popsicle stick down to fit your wrist.
- Use an awl to poke holes in both sides of the bracelet.
- Tie the clear elastic string to one of the holes, and start adding beads.
- Once finished adding beads, tie off the other end of the string to the popsicle stick, and add self-adhesive gems to the top.
Note: All cutting and handling of the hot plate/hot water should be done by an adult.
Don’t miss Disney Family Sundays now streaming only on Disney+!
Stir things up with this adorable Ratatouille-inspired chef hat craft! What You’ll Need: Chef Remy template Ruler Strips of white poster board Black cardstock Scissors Pencil LED tealight Tape runner Strips of paper Hot glue Glassine or tracing paper How to Make It: Use a ruler as a guide to create pleats in the glassine/tracing...
Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft! What You’ll Need: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow Paint brushes Pencil Paint pens: black, red, and pink Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink Hot glue Scissors Flower pots Craft...