These cupcakes will be the hit of your Disney Princess party.
Play Sleeping Beauty’s Fairies as you reenact the dress-making scene with blue and pink cupcakes. Color them both because you just can’t decide which is better.
Serving Size: 12
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 60 mins
What You’ll Need
- Cupcake mix
- Food coloring (blue and red or pink)
How To Make It
- Make your favorite cupcake batter. Separate it into two bowls.
- Add blue food coloring to one bowl, and red or pink to the other.
- Line a cupcake tray with liners. Place a spoonful of pink batter in each, then blue.
- To create the swirl of colors, twist a spoon in the batter of each liner. (Make sure to clean the spoon for each cupcake.)
- Bake the cupcakes as instructed by the recipe. Then wait for them to cool.
- Frost each with a pastry bag and closed star frosting tip (optional).
- Decorate with sprinkles.
Posted 2 years Ago