With the Bambi Tsum Tsums making their debut on March 21st, we were inspired to create a bento box lunch that looks like Bambi and his best friends, Thumper and Flower. This bento box uses whole grain bread, and is complete with fruit and veggies on the side. We even included a printable template to re-create this sandwich, so that your lunch can be just as cute as Bambi is!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
What You’ll Need
- 2 large slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- Peanut butter
- 2 blackberries
- Cantaloupe (or other melon of your choice)
- Ranch dressing
How To Make It
- Print and cut out your Bambi sandwich template.
- Use the main head piece of the template to cut out two Bambi head shapes from each slice of bread.
- Use the smaller template pieces to cut the ears, muzzle, and eye shapes from the tortilla.
- Cut out the top of Bambi’s head from a piece of crust or end piece of a loaf of bread.
- Use peanut butter to place Bambi’s ear, muzzle, and eyes.
- Cut each end off of a blackberry. Use the blackberry end pieces for each of Bambi’s eyes. Again, use peanut butter to attach.
- Use one whole blackberry placed horizontally for Bambi’s nose.
- Use a small bunny-shaped cookie cutter to cut out melon pieces.
- In the final bento box compartment, add olives and fill a mini muffin liner with ranch dressing for dipping.