Try this simple at-home recipe inspired by the ultimate “Grey Stuff” at the Disney Parks!
Beauty and the Beast: The Grey Stuff
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate cookie sandwiches
- Food processor
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
Pour milk into a large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm.
Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until pureed.
Fold pureed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour.
Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies. Top with sugar pearls.
Enjoy your very own grey stuff, because as Lumiere says, “It’s delicious!”