Wish upon a star with this sweet snack inspired by the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio. Make your own wand made of popcorn as a perfect treat for your next movie night.
Disney’s Pinocchio is now available on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 3 quarts popcorn, popped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flour
- Star-shaped cookie cutters
- Wooden dowels
- Blue ribbon
How To Make It
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly dust with flour.
- Heat popcorn until popped and place in a large bowl or pan.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high, 10 seconds at a time, until melted.
- Add marshmallows.
- Microwave on high until marshmallows look puffy, about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour melted marshmallows over popcorn and mix carefully until the popcorn is coated.
- Lightly butter your hands and spread out the marshmallow-popcorn mix onto the parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Use a spatula to lightly press popcorn mixture as flat as possible, about 1-2 inches thick.
- Use star-shaped cookie cutters to create stars. Tip: Grease or flour cookie cutters to prevent sticking.
- Insert wooden dowels into each star to create the wand.
- Add blue sprinkles and a blue ribbon to complete the wand!
Posted 2 months Ago