Whip up a dish of Cinderella’s Pumpkin Quinoa, and you’ll be feeling deliciously full in no time!
Cinderella’s Pumpkin Quinoa
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup 1% milk (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, dried, shredded, toasted coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
Place the 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa into a pot, and add 2/3 cup water. Reduce heat to low.
Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons rolled oats and 1/4 cup water, and stir.
Add 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice, 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree, 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and 1 1/2 maple syrup.
Mix ingredients until combined.
Pour into bowl, and add 1/4 cup 1% milk (optional), 1 tablespoon coconut, and 1/2 teaspoon orange zest.