Disgust is one of the five Emotions inside Riley’s mind, along with Joy, Fear, Anger and Sadness. She keeps a careful eye on the people, places and things that Riley comes into contact with — whether that’s broccoli or last year’s fashion trend. Prove to your children just how yummy broccoli can be with this easy-to-make homemade pizza recipe!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- English muffin
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce
How To Make It
- Preheat toaster oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut English muffin in half and place both halves side by side.
- Drizzle olive oil evenly over English muffin.
- Coat with Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 2 minutes. Sprinkle evenly amongst both halves.
- Season with salt, oregano, garlic powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is just golden brown.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.