We all know Donald can be a cantankerous duck, but these cute candy-billed cupcakes are inspired by his sweet side. Serve them at a birthday party or make a batch for a quick-and-easy everyday dessert.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- White frosting
- Yellow Swedish Fish candies
- Kitchen knife or scissors
- Small black jellybeans
- Tube of black decorating icing
How To Make It
- Frost the cupcakes, using the knife to pull the frosting up into a couple feathery peaks at the top of the head.
- For a duck bill, slice a yellow Swedish Fish candy in half lengthwise. Then press the two halves into the frosting, separating them slightly, at the very edge of the cupcake top (opposite the feathery frosting peaks).
- For eyes, press two black jellybeans into the frosting. Use the black decorating icing to pipe on curved eyebrows about 3/8 inch above the eyes.
Posted 3 years Ago