Growing in the Spring Woods section of Pixie Hollow is a single flower called the Everblossom. The nature fairies wait with great anticipation for this bud to bloom, and when it does, they know it’s time to fly to the mainland to help change winter to spring. Pretend fairies and their friends are sure to find these sweet everblossom cupcakes an equally welcome sight. And the good news is you can enjoy them any time of year you like.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
What You’ll Need
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- Vanilla buttercream frosting
- Butter knife
- White candy melts
- Candy Dots
How To Make It
- For each everblossom, frost the center top of a cupcake. Press six candy melts into the frosting to resemble flower petals, as shown.
- Arrange four more candy melts on edge to create another row of petals in the center.
- Press a Candy Dot, top down, into the frosting at the flower center.
- Add a few more petals (gluing them in place with dabs of frosting) to fill out the flower if needed.