A movie isn’t the same without a little popcorn to enjoy. This recipe, which is blue to match our heroine, will have make waves at your Finding Dory movie night.
Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory is now available on Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere, and swims to Blu-ray on November 15.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 package of popcorn
- 6-7 ounces (1 bag) blue candy melts (found at craft stores)
- Cookie Sheet
- Microwavable bowl
- Sand bucket/pail (optional)
How To Make It
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the package directions. Once it is cooled, pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Place blue candy melts into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 10 seconds at a time until fully melted. Remove bowl from microwave with caution as the bowl and candy melt will be very hot.
- Pour the candy melt onto the popcorn and toss. Spread the popcorn onto a cookie sheet and let set.
- Serve popcorn in a green bucket and enjoy!