As a sweet tribute to the residents of Niceland’s beloved maintenance man, these sparkly cookie hammers are certain to be a big hit with Fix-It Felix and Wreck-It Ralph fans alike.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
What You’ll Need
- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Cooling rack
- Yellow cookie icing
- Yellow cake/cookie decorating sugar crystals
How To Make It
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough. Meanwhile, print and cut out the template piece.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to ¼-inch thickness. Use the template and kitchen knife to cut out as many hammers as possible from the dough. Arrange the cookies spaced apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet according to the recipe directions. Then transfer the baked cookies to the cooling rack.
- When the cookies are completely cooled, it’s time to decorate them. First, cover the countertop with a sheet of wax paper for an easy cleanup later. Working with one cookie at a time, frost the rounded front and the claw back of the hammerhead and the lower handle with yellow icing. Quickly sprinkle yellow sugar crystals on the frosted portions.
- Set the decorated cookies aside to allow the icing to harden before serving. Enjoy.
Posted 2 years Ago