Despite their flowery name, there’s no mistaking these cupcake cuties for flora — they’re designed to look like Bambi’s bashful skunk friend, Flower.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- White easy flowing frosting
- 12 white, chewy candies
- 1 pink chewy candy
- 1-inch oval fondant cutter
- Blue sparkle gel decorator icing
- White sugar pearls
- 36 brown candy-coated chocolates
How To Make It
- Squeeze a line of white icing down the center of unfrosted chocolate cupcakes. Add a tuft of frosting hair to the top.
- Flatten chewy candy. Cut two 1-inch ovals out of each white chewy roll using a fondant cutter. Roll out the pink chewy roll and cut into 12 strips.
- Cut chewy roll ovals in half. Place one half on each side of the frosting stripe, and a third half at the bottom, as Flower’s muzzle.
- Squeeze on dots of blue sparkle decorator gel for eyes and place a white sugar pearl in each.
- Press on a pink, chewy roll smile and a brown candy-coated chocolate for a nose. Place candy-coated chocolate ears in the tufts of frosting hair.
Posted 3 years Ago