Of all the treasure in the Cave of Wonders, Jafar had eyes only for the magic genie lamp. Even those piles of glistening gold didn’t entice him. This stash of coins is more than shiny. It’s also a sweet treat that even Jafar would find hard to pass up.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
What You’ll Need
- 24 mini vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Gold Pearl Dust or Edible Glitter (look in the cake decorating section of the grocery store or craft store)
How To Make It
- Add the lemon juice to the confectioner’s sugar, stirring until the mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- Frost the vanilla wafers and let the icing harden.
- Measure a tablespoon or so of the Shimmer Dust or Edible Glitter into a small bowl, and then use a dry pastry brush to spread it on the tops of the cookies.