Oh boy! These homemade Mickey Pie Pops make breakfast more magical than ever!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
What You’ll Need
- Pie crust dough (homemade or store-bought)
- Egg wash (1 egg + 1 teaspoon of water)
- Strawberry jam
- Lollipop sticks
- Mickey cookie cutter
- For the vanilla glaze:
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
How To Make It
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out Mickey shapes from pie crust dough with your cookie cutter.
- Transfer half of the Mickey shapes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry jam filling on the Mickey shapes on the baking sheet.
- Press a lollipop stick lightly onto dough. Top each pie pop with a second Mickey pie crust and crimp edges together w/ a fork.
- Brush tops with egg wash and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool completely on a baking rack.
- To prepare vanilla glaze: Combine sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth.
- Frost glaze onto cooled pop tart pops and top with colorful sprinkles.
Posted 2 months Ago