Inspired by a pair of mice who are sweet on each other, these frosting-filled treats are ear-resistible.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time:1 hr 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- 2 disposable pastry bags with wide tips
- Serrated kitchen knife
- 1/2 inch wide round fondant cutter
- 1¼ inch wide round fondant cutter
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- Cupcake frosting (blue and pink)
- Powdered sugar
How To Make It
- Spoon each of the frosting colors into a pastry bag. Set the bags aside for now.
- Slice the tops off the cupcakes. If the tops are overly round, lightly press down on them to flatten them a bit. Then use the fondant cutters to cut a mouse head-shaped opening in the center of each one, as shown.
- Dust the cupcake tops with powdered sugar. Then pipe some frosting atop the cupcake bottoms, blue for Mickey and pink for Minnie.
- Gently set the tops back on the cupcakes, and pipe a little more frosting into the openings.
Posted 2 years Ago