Three ch-ears for all things Mickey! We love finding new ways to put our Mickey Mouse cookie cutters to use. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday or just looking to share some sweetness, bake up a little magic with this festive brownie recipe.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium-sized saucepan. Once melted, add sugar, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix into the pan until completely combined. Remove from heat.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla extract. Fold into saucepan.
- Pour brownie mixture into a 9×13 baking pan, spreading the mixture with a spatula. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely before using your Mickey cookie cutter.
- Cut out Mickey shapes with your cookie cutter. Add sprinkles or toppings of your choice.
- To create a Minnie bow: Melt red candy melts in the microwave or over low heat on a stovetop. Use a spoon to drizzle candy melt into a bow shape onto wax paper. Let dry. Once set, carefully place bow on top of brownie.
Posted 3 months Ago