Mickey and Minnie pair up for this adorable twist on a classic milkshake. This dessert is sure to make your family movie night extra magical.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- Soda fountain glasses
- Red, white, and yellow candy coated chocolates
- 6 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate cookies
- Red taffy
How To Make It
- Coat the top-outside edge of each soda fountain glass with frosting.
- Arrange your candy coated chocolates on a cutting board in the design that you prefer. Carefully place the candy coated chocolates onto the frosting on the edge of the soda fountain glass. You might consider rolling the edge with the frosting onto the candies to collect them. Use two yellow candies for Mickey-inspired details. Use a combination of red and white candies for Minnie-inspired details. Place in freezer to set.
- Combine ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour milkshake into glass. Add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles on top.
- Place two chocolate cookies on the top of the whipped cream to create Mickey and Minnie’s ears.
- Create a bow out of red taffy and place on the Minnie-inspired milkshake.
Posted 3 weeks Ago