Oh, boy! Filled with sprinkles in the middle, these Mickey Mouse birthday cupcakes are no ordinary sweet treat.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Mickey sprinkles
- Silver sprinkles
- Cupcake liners
- Piping bag
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add chocolate cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup vegetable oil into a mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
- Pour batter into each cupcake liner, no more than half full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes and let cool.
- Use applecore to make a hole in middle of each cupcake.
- Carefully pour Mickey sprinkles into cupcake.
- Frost cupcake with piping bag.
- Decorate frosting with sprinkles.
- Add a candle and make a wish!
- Have an adult cut the cupcake in half to reveal the surprise!
Posted 3 months Ago