Oh, boy! A hearty breakfast featuring Mickey Mouse is the perfect way to start the day.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
What You’ll Need
- Sliced bread
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- 1/2 teaspoon of butter
- One egg
- Strawberry jam
How To Make It
- Place a slice of bread on a cutting board. Press your Mickey Mouse cookie cutter in the center of the slice of bread and press down, making sure the cookie cutter goes through the bread completely. Remove the Mickey shape and set aside.
- Place butter into pan over low heat. Move butter around until melted, coating pan.
- Place bread into pan. Flip each piece over after about one minute.
- Break an egg into a small bowl, and pour directly into the Mickey Mouse silhouette in the bread. Cook egg over easy.
- Using a spatula, place both pieces of bread on a plate.
- Cook bacon.
- Add strawberry jam to the bottom half of the Mickey Mouse toast. Place two blueberries in the middle of your Mickey Mouse toast as buttons on his shorts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted 2 months Ago