Add a little Disney magic to your weekend. Make these adorable Mickey Mouse cupcakes with your little Mouseketeers.
See the video tutorial here.
Serving Size: 12
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
What You’ll Need
- 12 cupcakes
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food dye
- Red sprinkles
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 12 mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- Yellow chocolate-covered candies
How To Make It
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe.
- Add red food dye to vanilla frosting and stir.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Add red sprinkles.
- Twist apart the regular-sized and mini chocolate cookie sandwiches into halves. Set aside the side with the frosting. (You can snack on the side without frosting! Yum!)
- Slice bottom-half of the regular-sized cookie to create a straight edge.
- To create Mickey’s ears, place a pair of mini cookie halves onto the frosting side of the regular-sized cookie.
- Place Mickey cookies into the center of the cupcake.
- Add 2 yellow chocolates in front of the ears.
- Oh boy! Mickey cupcakes!
Posted 1 year Ago