A healthy meal or snack, smoothie bowls are the perfect canvas for creativity. Invite the whole family in the kitchen and get creative with colors, shapes, and toppings. This smoothie bowl is inspired by the one who started it all: Mickey Mouse!
Serving Size: 1
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen peaches (or mangoes)
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of ice
- Toppings: Strawberries and banana slices
How To Make It
- Carefully carve 4-6 strawberries into Mickey shapes. Set aside.
- Blend your almond milk, banana, ice, pineapple, and peaches together in a blender.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl, and top with strawberries, bananas, and any other toppings you’d like!
Posted 3 weeks Ago