Even after being relegated to a desk job, Mr. Incredible continues to battle evil in his spare time. This treat, inspired by the logo on the popular Super’s crime-fighting suit, makes a fitting tribute to an equally deserving hero on Father’s Day.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
What You’ll Need
- Batch of cupcakes baked in red or yellow cupcake liners
- Red frosting
- Rolling pin
- Yellow fondant
- Black fondant
- Wax paper
- Oval fondant cutters, 2-1/4 inch wide and 1-1/2 inch wide
- Kitchen knife
- Yellow M&M’s candies
How To Make It
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Roll out the two fondant colors separately between sheets of wax paper.
- For each cupcake, use the larger fondant cutter to cut out a yellow oval and the smaller cutter to cut out a black oval.
- Slice each of the black ovals into two pieces so that the left piece is about half the width of the right piece.
- Place the two black pieces atop a yellow oval, off-setting them slightly, as shown.
- Gently press an M&M’s candy into the fondant at the top of the oval, as shown, just until it sticks in place.
- Add a thin strip of yellow fondant (angled at the top to resemble the letter i), positioning it below the M&M candy, as shown.
- Place a completed fondant emblem atop each cupcake, gently and evenly pressing it partway into the frosting.
Posted 3 years Ago