Whether you’re hosting a Pinocchio birthday party or a cozy movie night, your little ones will love this playful recipe. Bake up star-shaped pizza topped with star-shaped veggies and remind your family to follow their dreams. It’s a wish come true!
Disney’s Pinocchio is now available on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere!
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
What You’ll Need
- Cheese pizza, frozen
- Bell peppers
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Additional toppings or herbs of your choice
- Star-shaped cookie cutters, various sizes
If you’d like to prepare your pizza from scratch, use the cookie cutters to cut out star shapes from the dough before baking.
How To Make It
- While frozen, use a cookie cutter to cut out star-shaped pizzas.
- Bake pizza according to instructions. Remove 1-2 minutes early.
- Cut open bell peppers and remove seeds. Cut into pieces just larger than your smallest star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place bell pepper on cutting board with the inside facing upwards. Cut into star shapes with cookie cutter.
- Place star-shaped bell peppers on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place bell peppers and any additional toppings on top of pizzas. Bake for 1-2 minutes to set.