You can’t have a movie night without popcorn; it’s just against the rules of movies. To put a Tangled spin on this popcorn, we took a cue from Rapunzel’s signature purple, and added some sprinkles because sprinkles make everything more fun!
Serving Size: 10
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 package of popcorn
- 6-7 ounces (1 bag) purple candy melts (found at craft stores)
- Yellow sprinkles of your choice
- Cookie Sheet
- Cast iron skillet or pan like Rapunzel’s
How To Make It
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the package directions. Once it is cooled, place into a large mixing bowl.
- Place purple candy melts into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until fully melted. Caution the candy melt will be very hot.
- Pour the melted candy melt over the popcorn and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- While the popcorn and candy melt mixture is still warm, sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Spread the party popcorn mixture on a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Serve in a cast iron skillet or frying pan like Rapunzel’s for a great Tangled movie night snack.
Posted 2 years Ago