Calling all Wilderness Explorers! Gather ‘round the frying pan and whip up some authentic Frying Pan S’mores inspired by Russell from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
Keep reading to learn how to make this s’mores treat with all of the campfire flavor you know and love, right inside your home.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 milk chocolate bars
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 graham crackers
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1-2 cups mini marshmallows
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
How To Make It
- Prepare chocolate by breaking into pieces in a heat-resistant bowl. Bring heavy cream to a boil over stovetop. Remove from heat and quickly pour over chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Crumble graham crackers into saucepan and stir. Add marshmallow fluff and stir.
- Pour melted chocolate into saucepan. Add mini marshmallows.
- Serve like a pie by slicing pieces of Russell’s Frying Pan S’mores in triangles. Top with ice cream and enjoy!