This winter, bring campfire fun indoors with s’mores in a jar. Your guests will definitely want s’more.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- 4 mason jars
- 4 chocolate bars, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 bag mini marshmallows for topping
- Cooking torch
If you don’t have a torch, toast marshmallows in the oven on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
How To Make It
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream until bubbles start to form on the side, about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped chocolate to a medium sized bowl and pour the hot heavy cream on top. Let it sit for a minute and then whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Finely process graham crackers.
- Add melted butter and pulse the mixture. Set aside.
- To assemble the s’mores in a jar, start by adding ¼ of the graham cracker mixture to the bottom of the mason jars. Then add ¼ of the marshmallow fluff, ¼ of the chocolate ganache, and finish off by topping with mini marshmallows.
- Use a cooking torch to toast the marshmallows until golden!
Posted 1 year Ago