The dog days of summer are here! What better way to cool off than with a tall glass of strawberry basil mint lemonade?! Now this is not your typical lemonade. This lemonade is tart and sweet with an minty zing you’ll love. The pureed strawberries bring all the flavors together to make this refreshing drink a summer favorite to enjoy at the beach or poolside. It’s a perfect drink for garden parties and a relaxing warm day on your front porch. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
What You’ll Need
- 3 cups freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 6 basil leaves
- 8 mint leaves
- 6 cups cold water
- Dimensional stickers (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Makes 3.5 quarts.
How To Make It
- Combine the lemon juice with the sugar and mix until the sugar has dissolved in a pitcher.
- Puree the strawberries, mint and basil in a blender until smooth, then add to the pitcher.
- Mix in the 6 cups of cold water and serve over ice.
- To achieve look seen in photo, adhere 3D Mickey stickers to paper straws for a fun effect.