A troop of alien squeeze-toys played an important role in Buzz and Woody’s adventure. It’s a piece of cake to invite these little green monsters to your child’s Toy Story-themed party.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
What You’ll Need
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- White frosting, store-bought or from your favorite recipe
- Neon green food coloring
- Mint-flavored chewable candies (found packaged in rolls)
- Green apple sour belts
- Green apple sour straws, cut into 2″ pieces
- Black decorator gel icing
- Kitchen shears, or a small leaf shaped fondant cutter
How To Make It
- First, mix up a batch of alien green icing by adding few drops of neon green food coloring to your favorite white icing.
- Prepare your aliens’ ears. Cut ears, shaped like teardrops, from green apple belts. A pair of kitchen shears works well, or use a small leaf shaped fondant cutter. You will need 2 ears for each cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes and insert a 2″ sour straw antenna. Press your ears into the sides of the cupcake.
- Line up three mint-flavored, chewable candies as eyes, and dot with black gel icing for pupils.
- Give your aliens an awed expression by drawing on a circle for a mouth with black gel icing.
Posted 11 months Ago