Get a PIZZA the magic this Valentine’s Day with this Mickey pepperoni pizza! It’s a heart-shaped pizza with Mickey-shaped pepperoni and your family will FALL IN LOVE it no matter what day it is.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni slices
- Pizza sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- Kitchen scissors
- A small paring knife
How To Make It
- Prepare and preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
- Knead and roll out pizza dough to about 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into a heart shape.
- Pour pizza sauce into the center of the of the pizza dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella generously over the sauce.
- Stack 3-4 slices of pepperoni and use kitchen scissors to cut them into a Mickey shape. Separate pepperoni slices and place on the pizza. Repeat until the pizza is completely covered.
- Place basil leaves on top.
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Posted 3 weeks Ago