Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove that he can be a hero. On his way, Ralph meets Vanellope von Schweetz in the candy-coated cart-racing Sugar Rush, and the two discover what it means to have a kind-hearted friend. Make this no-bake candy recipe for your best friend this Valentine’s Day.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- Powered gelatin in your favorite flavors and colors
How To Make It
- Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl. Use an electric mixer to stir until fluffy.
- Separate mixture into small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder and stir with a spoon. The mixture should transform into bright colors right before your eyes!
- Pinch off small pieces and roll into ball shape and then flatten slightly to create candy shape.
- Roll candy pieces in plain white sugar until coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Store in an airtight container.